Glasses Accessories polishing walnut shells are hard fiber products made from crushed walnut shells according to international trade standards. It is the most common type of soft abrasive in the industry. The walnut shell has excellent durability and is now widely used for spray cleaning and polishing of soft metals, glass, fiberglass, wood, plastic and stone.
Advantages of Walnut Shell
- Long-lasting, re-usable and biodegradable
- Reduces cycle time of finishing operations; preserves microfinishes
- Replaces sand and silica polishing media to avoid problem of silicosis
- Does not produce dust, safe for indoor use
- Angular and multi-faceted, not require flammable solvents
- Polished surfaces require no drying time
- Cleans precisely without a change in dimensions
- Cleaned parts require no additional machining
- The cycle time of finishing operations is drastically reduced
Application of Walnut Shell
- Turbine cleaning materials .
- Jewelry, glasses legs polishing . Irregular metal parts.
- Electronic components (secondary tube, triode, etc.) Surface sandblast polishing.
- Oil stains, paint cleaning.
- Automobile exhaust pipe cleaning.
- Stripping paint & coatings from cars, botas,bulidings.
- Cosmetic grade for exfoliation in soaps,industrial hand cleaner, body and bath products.
Specification of Walnut Shell