Supply Ability:2000 Ton per Month
High purity reasonable Price polyacrylamide PAM for sale
Polyacrylamide is a linear high-molecular polymer. The product is mainly divided into two forms: dry powder and colloid.
- Flocculation: PAM can make suspended matter through electric neutralization, bridging adsorption, and flocculation.
- Adhesiveness: It can act as an adhesive through mechanical, physical, and chemical effects.
- Drag reduction: PAM can effectively reduce the frictional resistance of the fluid. Adding trace PAM in water can reduce the resistance by 50-80%.
- Thickening: PAM has a thickening effect under neutral and acid conditions. When pH is above 10, PAM is easy to hydrolyze. When it is semi-mesh, the thickening will be more obvious.
Application of polyacrylamide
- Water treatment: fast reaction speed, good flocculation effect, stable, can improve the processing capacity of equipment with low residue rate and high water cycle utilization rate.
- Mining and smelting: Good agglutination effect and fast reaction speed. Higher purity and higher solid-liquid separation rate.
- Papermaking: Improve paper quality and utilization, keep equipment running, and water recycling.
- Textile and dyeing and finishing: improve the quality of textiles, improve the production effect, and the dyeing ability. The color will be larger and the pass rate will be higher.
Content % ≥
The molecular weight (million)
Water insolubles % ≤
Dissolution time(min) ≤
Principles of use
- Granular polyacrylamide flocculant cannot be directly added to sewage. It must be dissolved in water before use, and its aqueous solution should be used to treat sewage.
- The water in which the particulate polymer is dissolved should be clean, not sewage.Water at room temperature is sufficient, and generally no heating is required.Dissolution is slow when the water temperature is below 5 ° C.Increasing the water temperature will accelerate the dissolution rate, but above 40 ° C will accelerate the degradation of the polymer and affect the use effect.Generally tap water is suitable for formulating polymer solutions. Strong acid, strong alkali, high salt water is not suitable for preparation.
- The choice of polymer solution concentration is recommended to be 0.1% -0.3%, that is, add 1g-3g polymer powder in 1 liter of water.