Coconut shell activated carbon offers high surface area, extensive micro-porous structure which makes it an exceptional absorbent of molecules that are more difficult to remove. Furthermore these coconut shell activated carbons particularly attractive for water and critical air applications as well as point-of-use water filters and respirators.
Coconut shell granular activated carbon
Coconut shell activated carbon is known for high hardness and low dust.
Features & Benefits
- Very high surface area characterized by a large proportion of micro pores.
- High hardness with low dust generation.
- Excellent purity, with most products exhibiting no more than 3-5% ash content.
- Renewable and green raw material.
- In-house expertise is available for selection of the optimum carbon for any application.
Products are available in the following mesh sizes
- Air purification
- Water treatment
- Gold recovery