Granular activated carbon is defined as activated carbon retained on a 50 mesh screen. We produce GAC with a variety of materials, methods and degrees of activation to produce activated carbon designed to meet and exceed the needs of various applications.
From water treatment to gas-phase applications, to the purification of other aqueous and organic liquids, to the treatment of sucrose solutions, Dingxinda offers a wide range of custom engineered granular activated carbons that are suitable for a wide range of production processes and environmental applications.
Coal Activated CarbonTechnical index
|Anthracite activated carbon granules||Class A||Class B||Class C|
|Iodine adsorption value> mg / g||1100||1050||900|
|Bulk density Kg / m3||450||500||550|
Coal Granular Activated Carbon Application
- Water treatment and gas phase purification
- Used as catalyst and catalyst carrier in chemical industry
- Refining various precious metals
- For industrial exhaust gas purification, denitration, gas separation, pressure swing adsorption, air drying,
- Fresh food, gas mask, dioxin removal, promoter, home decoration,
Granular Activated Carbon Feature:
- Rich pore structure; uniform particle size;
- Good specific surface area and large pore volume;
- Chemical properties are stable and durable.
- Strong adsorption capacity, fast adsorption speed
- Made from Ningxi Taixi high-quality anthracite or coconut shell
- Mainly used in water treatment and gas phase purification
- Also used for decolorization and purification of organic solvents
- Large mechanical capacity, regeneration and low cost